Communications Edge Inc.
Your Guarantee of SPAM-Free Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and have explained in detail the steps we take to do so. We control this site from offices in the United States of America. All information gathered on this site is confidential. This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Communications Edge Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
Your Email Address & Opt-Out Options
We only collect and hold your email address in order to send information and services you have specifically requested and to notify you of new developments, products, services, free and paid classes, events and occasional recommendations for organizations that we feel offer products or services that our customers might find useful.
You can unsubscribe at any time. If we send you an email, it will contain an opt-out link which you can click to have your name removed from our e-mail list.
Communications Edge Inc. does not sell or rent its email lists (ever).
If you ever have a problem with your subscription, or wish to be completely removed from our contact list (including snail mail) feel free to contact us.
Or you can send us a written request to:
Communications Edge Inc.
2583 Walden Estates Drive
Marietta, GA 30062
or call us at: 855-772-7563 toll free
Your Contact Information
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the above telephone number. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
If you supply us with your telephone number online, you may receive calls from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by calling us at the above telephone number. Please provide us with your name and phone number.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information identifying a specific user of our Website. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as (including, but not limited to) sharing your email address, name, address, phone number, etc. you have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the “my account” section of the site, sending us an email at email@example.com or writing to us at the address seen above. Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the Website. In addition, in may be impossible for us to completely delete all of your information because we periodically backup information.
If you choose to store credit card information on the site, this is stored on a secure page and you may delete your credit card information at any time by going to the “my account” section of your profile.
Upon request, Communications Edge Inc. grants individuals reasonable access to Personally Identifiable Information allowing you to correct, amend or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
In this regard, Communications Edge Inc. depends on its customers to update and correct Personally Identifiable Information to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently authorized by the individuals.
Cookies and Tracking Information
When you visit any of our websites, a cookie may be placed on your computer for a number of reasons, such as (a) to keep track of your shopping cart, (b) to recognize you when you return to our site, (c) to recognize whether a customer came to our site as a result of a promotion or advertisement with one of our partners sites or email campaign and (d) to track the sales made by customers referred to us from a 3rd party so that they can receive compensation. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from Communications Edge Inc. websites, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalized visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on our sites.
We also collect anonymous visitor information about how you utilize our site, such as IP addresses, browser types (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, etc.), referring pages and pages visited. We use this information (a) to perform anonymous statistical analysis of Web page traffic patterns, (b) to administer our Website and servers, and (c) to improve our services.
If you provide your name and email we also use this information to perform statistical analysis of your Web page traffic patterns, administer our Website and improve our ability to offer the more relevant free content and paid services to you.
Links to Other Sites (Their Privacy Policies May Be Different)
Order Forms and Purchases
Our site uses an order form for you to purchase information, products, and services. We collect your contact information (i.e., mail and e-mail addresses), financial information (i.e., credit card numbers), and demographic information (i.e., zip code and state). We use your contact information from the order form to send a confirmation e-mail for which you cannot opt out. We also use this information to send you your orders, as well as information about our company and products and special promotions. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary for additional information to process or fulfill your order. Financial information that is collected is used to bill for products and services. Financial information is not retained or stored as part of your shopping profile unless you specifically allow it. So you must enter your credit card number each time you place an order. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site and other web sites. We use this data to help us improve our Web site and our product and service offerings.
Surveys and Sweepstakes/Contests
From time to time, we may conduct online surveys to help us better understand and serve your needs, or conduct sweepstakes or contests. These offers may ask for contact information (i.e., e-mail address), financial information (i.e., credit card numbers), and demographic information (i.e., zip code, age, or income level). We may use this contact data from our surveys to send you information about our company. Unique identifiers are collected from the Web site to verify your identity. We use this data to help us improve our Web site and our product and service offerings.
Information from Other Sources
For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (i.e., providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated email and physical delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Sharing with Third Parties
In the unlikely event that Communications Edge Inc., or substantially all of its assets, are acquired or merged with another company, customer information will be one of the transferred assets. Information collected on this Web site from those who have elected to receive offers from business partners of Communications Edge Inc. is made available to such business partners. However, we do not sell your e-mail address. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Communications Edge Inc. our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Communications Edge Inc.
2583 Walden Estates Drive
Marietta, GA 30062
855-772-7563 toll free
Any user who previously consented to being added to our email list can request to remove and delete all their Personally Identifiable Information permanently. Our customers and users can easily delete any relevant data directly from their My Account page using the “Forget Member” feature.
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information, as applicable, to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legal Compliance. We may collect and use your information in connection with legal obligations to which we are subject. These legal obligations include, but are not limited to, any and all applicable (i) federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations, (ii) court orders, or (iii) consent decrees.
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and our services to you; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the purchase history to you, and to perform internal finance processes, such as looking the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, our services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communication. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the products or services are working properly. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about our company or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communication at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the applicable email or sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.
Revisions to this Statement
Our business changes constantly. This privacy statement will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the privacy and security statement in effect at the time of collection. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
* * *
If you have any questions about this privacy and security statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us using one of the methods above.